Slowly and calmly
remove your attention away from the neck
There’s an Adam’s apple
and it’s moving
Don’t look at it
Come down here and read this text instead
Follow my voice
Yes, down here, keep reading
Keep scrolling down
Scroll your way out of this
You can do this
It’s going away
Everything is going to be alright
I’m still thinking about it.
Am I the only one who read this in Tom’s voice?
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Licia Ronzulli, member of the European Parliament, has been taking her daughter Vittoria to the Parliament sessions for two years now.
I’m sorry but women get shit done. In fact, not sorry.
are you ever just reading a book and you come across word that you don’t know how to pronounce so you just go afkjhjdsfsjkdhs in your head
when it’s someone’s name and you have to keep doing that for the rest of the book
and then they make the book into a tv show and suddenly every name is pronounced a certain way and your life is never the same